Attention Jewish Mothers!
If Jewish philanthropy means doing good on behalf of the Jewish people, well have I got a proposition for you– or rather Josh does. Find Josh a bride and win $1,000. It’s as simple as that.
Find Josh a honey: get his money.
Ready to earn your money? Let’s assess what we know
- Josh’s real name is Shuki. His friends named him Josh because it is more American (he spends a lot of time in the US) and it “sounds much cooler”
- Josh is a 32 year old small business owner. He is a software engineer
- Josh is looking for a woman older than 25, a non-smoker, with the usual package of fun, cute, smart, good sense of humor, and ready to settle
As to what they’ll do on their first date? Why, a visit to Mom, of course.
Josh will mail the check to the matchmaker on the day of the wedding. The finder’s fee of $1,000 (4,320 NIS) is based on the following calculation:
- “A subscription to a dating website: $28 (120 NIS) a month
- Average length of subscription: 36 months”
So why not make both of you happy– you can find Josh the love of his life and in return, a nice trip to Europe (or semester’s tuition) could be coming your way. It doesn’t give us much to go on, but I think it can be done. This is one call that won’t go unanswered.
If you liked this feel good story, you might also enjoy:
- “Feel Good Activism: Shahar Peer’s Tennis Clinic, Fun Day for Sick Children, Kind Citizens of Jenin”
- “Gaza Giving: Surfing for Peace with Dr. Dorian Paskowitz”
- “Israeli Innovation: Bedouin Town Develops Unique Form of Sign Language”
- “Bugs: Asserting the Jewishness of this Funny Bunny”