Check out what is coming up this week on The New Jew: Blogging Jewish Philanthropy. Here are some of the highlights.
- “The Future of the Israeli Hi-Tech Sector: Questions On My Mind”
- “Words of Advice for Beginning Bloggers”
- “Racing for Peace: An Israeli/Palestinian Go-Kart Team Seeks Sponsorship to Race in England”
- “Iranian Jews Offered $10,000 Each to Come to Israel”
- And– “Mel Brooks Starts New Foundation: Schmucks for Schmuck”
- Avichai Kremer, Founder and CEO of Prize4Life.org writes about why Lou Gherig’s and other “orphan diseases” are a Jewish issue
- Hear why Natalie Sussman is so excited about participating in the upcoming Jewish Princess Desert Odyssey
Coming Soon- Look for Entries On:
- Jewish social innovation
- November’s Jewish Film Festivals
- Update on the strikes in education
- And much more!