The text is copied directly from the job posting. Please refer to the contact person listed for any questions you may have.
Young Judaea Israel Summer Programs Registrar
“The Registrar is responsible for the registration process of over 400 applicants for our highly acclaimed summer program in Israel and for promoting the summer program to potential candidates, families and influential community representatives.”
” The registrar performs the following tasks:
- Processing all components of web-based and hard-copy application
- Correspondence with inquiries, applicants and parents
- Billing and processing payments, including payment plans and delinquent accounts
- June departure logistics
- Compiling registration statistics for weekly email updates to staff in U.S. and Israel
We expect the registrar to have strong interpersonal skills and a good phone manner; to be detail oriented; have strong organizational skills; have a familiarity with Israel; and have a love of Israel.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Shirley Politzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.“
- Read more about Young Judea
- Read more about Hadassah: “12 Jewish Charities Features on Forbes’ Top 200 List”
Recommended Job Listing
You might also be interested in learning more about this New York-based position: MASA Recruitment Coordinator.
Like what you are reading? Please subscribe by e-mail or feed reader by clicking the sidebar icons.
Good luck and Shabbat Shalom.